Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Study Centre
This study center is established in the year 2002.Principal Dr.V.N.Bhosale is founder of this study center. Aim of this study center is to provide opportunity to those who are expelled from regular education system
Main Features of YCMOU
- Goal of study center is to become mass study center.
- Most of the programs are offered in the regional language Marathi.
- The center is committed to become self sufficient in operational costas per university rules.
- The Center aims at using the latest techniques and technologies in its task of imparting education.
- The structure, functioning and philosophy of the study center is different from conventional education system.
- It has relaxed entry rules flexibility in course combination and provision of individualized study as per open university rule.
Administrative Staff of YCMOU
||Name of the administrative Staff
||Dr. Bhosale V.N.
||Principal and head of the center
||Shri .Somwanshi Y.G.
||Shri Patil G.S.
||Any person who can read and write with minimum age 18
||Preparatory pass,12'th passed.
||12'th + D.Ed. course
|B.A. III Direct
||B.A. (any univ.)
|Diploma in School Management